Wednesday, November 12, 2008

#23

The End!
Wow I learned many new things and had some fun while doing it, which is always good. I think the program was good and covered, at least to me, many new things. I enjoyed setting up a blog and I will us that in the future. Flickr, image generators and wikis are something that I would like to explore a little more in the future. I also think that the online applications and tools are something that I will use and can show my husband so that he can use them in his business. I felt that some of the discovery exercises were a little long and more time-consuming than a hour a week. I did not enjoy any of the tagging and other things covered by Delicious and Technorati. And Rollyo was not a tool I felt I would use. For me the program moved along easily until I got to Week 5 and then when it came to Rollyo I hit a wall, but I was determined to get through it. Week 5 and Week 6 were the hardest, and I don't think I will use any of those tools in the future. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to be exposed to the information and at least I am aware of what they are. Once I got through those two weeks I was able to moved along with the rest of the exercises without to much trouble. I'm glad I was able to do these exercises.

No comments: