Tuesday, October 28, 2008

# 14

Technorati.


Endless searches! One blog into another blog and so on and so on! Most of the time total different results will come up depending on where you search. In some cases I was surprised at how broad the tags can be. While looking at Asian cooking blogs -- I also came across blogs about all things Asian. The tags are such a individual thing that it is hard to know what someone might have called what you are looking for. Each tag can almost take you in the opposite direction of what you are looking for. I find I have better result just searching in Google. I did read the help page and some of the FAQ. I learned some new technology words like weblog and blogosphere. I don't feel that this is something that I would use very often. It is interesting that it captures blogs. I actually found the key word search more helpful than the tag.

No comments: